A Lightweight, Flatwater Touring Kayak Perfect For All Paddling Levels
The new 2020 Deschutes 110 is an efficient paddling single person kayak designed with flatwater touring in mind. The stiff, low rocker profile allows for better tracking and efficient glide for speed and less effort while paddling. The boat is lightweight, easy to carry and perfect for people that have limited storage or the ability to transport a large kayak. A durable fun boat you’ll love to paddle on your next adventure. Easy fast assembly and small footprint makes the Deschutes kayak a perfect choice for RVers and people that like to travel with their own gear.
Shop Notes: We use the Deschutes 110 in our local rental fleet in Arizona and are sold out nearly every weekend with great reviews.
- The open cockpit design allows for easy entry and exit.
- Adjustable highback breathable padded Core seat allows extra comfort.
- Super lightweight design kayak weighing only 19 lbs. makes the Dechut 110 perfect for Rvers with limited space and people that like to travel with their own gear. Easily stores and transports in the backpack style bag that comes with your Aquaglide kayak.
- The three easy to inflate Halkey-Roberts inflation valves allows for easy setup with a hand pump in about 10 minutes. For faster setup, a 12v pump can be used and makes inflation a breeze.
- Handles are provided at the front and rear of the boat as while as a handle on each side to allow easy access to and from the water.
- The two outer pontons and lower center of gravity with the EVA floor allows for added stability while paddling.
- The kayak is easily cleaned with a mild soap and water. For extra UV protection to keep your kayak looking new, we suggest using a product like 303 before storing.
|Best Use||Touring, Flatwater Kayaking|
|Material(s)||Duratex w/ welded seams|
|Number of Paddlers||Single Person (1 Person)|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||300 pounds|
|Seat||Core 2 Seat|
|Drain Plugs||Single Screw in drain plug|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey-Roberts type valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, seat, storage backpack, and repair kit|
Duratex Kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water. For extra UV protection to keep your kayak looking new, we suggest using a product like 303 before storing.