A lightweight, midsize flatwater touring boat with extra storage for extended excursions.
The new 2020 Deschutes 130 is a solo person kayak with extra storage space for extended flatwater touring excursions. Built with a durable single layer Duratex material with welded seams and EVA floor. The boats haul design provides a low rocker profile and the sleek narrow tubs gives the Deschutes 130 better tracking and longer glide between strokes. The boat is lightweight, easy to carry and perfect for people that have limited storage or the ability to transport a large kayak. A durable high performance fun boat you’ll love to paddle on your next adventure.
Shop Notes: .A perfect choice for RVers and people that like to travel with their own gear
- The open cockpit design allows for easy entry and exit.
- Adjustable highback breathable padded Core Seat for extra comfort.
- A lightweight design kayak with plenty of extra storage for extended excursions.
- Easy storage and transportation in the backpack style bag that comes with your Aquaglide kayak.
- The three Halkey-Roberts inflation valves allows for easy setup with a hand pump in about 10 minutes. For faster setup, a 12v pump can be used and makes inflation a breeze.
- Handles are provided at the front and rear of the boat as while as a handle on each side to allow easy access to and from the water.
- The two outer pontons and lower center of gravity with the EVA floor allows for added stability while paddling.
- The kayak is easily cleaned with a mild soap and water. For extra UV protection to keep your kayak looking new, we suggest using a product like 303 before storing.
|Best Use||Touring, Flatwater Kayaking|
|Number of Paddlers||Single Person (1 Person)|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||400 pounds|
|Seat||Core 2 Seat|
|Drain Plugs||Single Screw in drain plug|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey-Roberts type valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, seat, storage backpack, and repair kit|