NRS Type III Crew Youth Life Jacket
Type III: The NRS Crew Youth PFD is ideal for flatwater boating, kayaking, and paddle boarding. The US Coast Guard requires all youth under 12 to wear a life jacket while on a vessel. This life jacket just offers safety and all-day wearing comfort for your young people 50-90 lbs.
- These jackets use high-quality foam flotation for high floating safety.
- Fits young people 50-90 lbs. and has a design flotation of 12.3 lbs.
- Four side adjustments and a waist adjustment make for a comfortable fit.
- Tough 200 denier nylon shell stands up to years of use.
- Improved shape of the shoulders and arm openings for better fit and mobility.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
NRS PFD Specs:
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||12.3 lbs., for youths 50-90 lbs|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|