NRS Coiled Paddle Boarding Waist Belt Leash
The NRS SUP whitewater river paddler or surf leash features a quick-release waist belt for safe removal of the leash in case of emergency.
- The waist belt easily converts to a calf strap for use in surf.
- The lightweight floating polyurethane coiled leash stretches to allow full freedom of movement while staying out of your way when you’re in the action.
- The relaxed coil is only 20″ long but extends to 11 1/2′ (138″).
- 2″ wide padded calf strap provides all-day comfort. Secures with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling up.
- Belt accommodates up to a 50″ waist.
- Included lanyard allows easy attachment to the leash plug on a rigid SUP board.
- Length: 20″ to 11.5′ (138″)
- Weight: 13 oz
- Color: Red/Black