Starboard All Star Carbon Race SUP
Starboard 12.6 demo board and Starboard Travel Board Bag in awesome condition. One small ding on the side. Call 480.463.6686 for information and more pictures.
The Starboard All Star is designed to create lift for easier glide, faster speed, and enhanced planning. The new Natural Winner fin aids beach starts, maneuverability in surf and easier buoy turning. A veresitale board perfect for all conditions, flat-water, choppy, upwind, downwind, and surf. Ridden by elite paddlers competing all over the world.
ALL STAR FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- DIMENSION: 12’6″ x 24.5 x 9″
- TAILS WIDTH: 16.9″
- VOLUME: 277 LTR
- RIDER WEIGHT: 110 – 185 LBS
- FIN: Bio Resin Light Core Natural Winner Fin
- BOTTOM SHAPE: “Tri-concave with deep center channel chamfered rail”
- Available in Carbon Sandwich and Hybrid Carbon technologies.
- LIGHTEST WEIGHT
- EXTRA DURABILITY
- FLEX CONTROL
- Super light-weight biaxial Carbon is laminated over the entire hull for the lightest weight, best strength ratio and most efficient flex.
- The mid-section of the board has stiffer UD Carbon side stringers to maintain the rocker in that critical area, thus optimizing glide.
- Thin high density PVC is used on the entire board minimizing resin uptake and maximizing strength.
- 0.6mm thick wood reinforcements are localized right below the standing platform to further enhance the longevity of the extra high density PVC sheet on the tray.
- This is the lightest and strongest race board construction we have ever offered.