Starboard All Star 14′ Carbon Race SUP
The Starboard All Star is designed to create lift for easier glide, faster speed, and enhanced planning. The new Natural Winner fin aids beach starts, maneuverability in surf and easier buoy turning. A versatile board perfect for all conditions, flat-water, choppy, upwind, downwind, and surf. Ridden by elite paddlers competing all over the world.
ALL STAR FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- DIMENSION: 14’0″ x 26
- THICKNESS: 10.3″
- TAILS WIDTH: 15.2″
- VOLUME: 340L
- RIDER WEIGHT: 230LBS
- BOARD WEIGHT: 28.5LBS
- FIN:Race Ultra
- BOTTOM SHAPE: Concave Side Plane
- Available in Carbon Sandwich and Hybrid Carbon technologies.
NEW NARROWER TAIL OUTLINE
- Faster acceleration and overall glide per stroke.
- Upwind the narrower tail helps the board flow naturally with bumps, helping to lift the nose over swell.
- Downwind, it makes it more reactive to maneuver between bumps.
- Easier to sink the tail for fast snappy buoy turning.
NEW EXTENDED AND LOWER STANDING AREA
Helps to lower the rider’s center of gravity for improved stability and control. Riders can now reach faster speeds and maintain speed over a longer time as they can focus on paddling with maximum power, instead of losing energy balancing.
- Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
- Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose diving when paddling downwind.
- The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
- Lightest and strongest race board construction.
- Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
- While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
- High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength.