AN EXPLORER’S FAVOURITE TRANSPORTATION SAFER – STIFFER – LIGHTER
The board built to go somewhere – or rather, anywhere. The updated outline for 2019 with narrower mid section & wider tail makes for faster glide, more stable and easier to turn. The Narrower width is faster to paddle and easier to track in a straight line. Parallel outline recovers stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide. Wider tail outline makes it much easier to turn. That’s why this board is an explorer’s favourite choice. The Deluxe Double Chamber technology brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. The second chamber also offers extra safety floatation for any emergencies.
- Bungee tie-down on the nose and tail for storing gear
- 2 FCS inserts on the nose to attach accessories from GoPro , phone holder, compass or GPS, it is your perfect exploring companion.STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach accessories.
- The wide tail makes it more stable and super easy to turn.
12’6″ X 30″ TOURING SUP
Length: 12’6” / 381 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
Volume: 351 ltr
Weight: 28 lbs
Suited for riders up to 245 lbs, The 12’6″ combines a balance of speed, stability and maneuverability. Narrower width tis faster to paddle and easier to track in a straight line. Parallel outline recovers stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide. Wider tail outline makes it much easier to turn.
14’0″ X 30″ TOURING SUP
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 30” / 76 cm
Volume: 380 ltr
Weight: 30 lbs
This board has the fastest glide for riders up to 265 lbs. Perfect for carrying gear on long distance paddles. 30″, increasing speed and improving trading from holding the paddle straighter to the board. Nose and tail are wider to replace stability lost from the standing area. Wider tail makes it easier to perform a step back turn.
ULTRA STIFF DOUBLE I-BEAM STRINGER
The innovative chamber doubles the sidewalls and acts like rollable I-BEAMS. Starting just behind the standing area and continuing towards the front, the chamber is placed in the most critical area for flex and reduces deflection by 1.8 cm. The feeling of paddling with the stiff Double I-BEAM stringer is getting very similar to a hard board, propelling inflatable technology one step closer to a “hard board” feel. A must have for riders over 185 lbs.
The chamber offers up to 42 liters of safety floatation, with 14 liters even in the smallest boards that require only 10 PSI. Starboard pioneered Double Chamber tech in the 201 Ocean Rescue board.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
- New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
- A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
- Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder.
- Wide extra padded shoulder strap for extra comfort.
- Frees up your other arm to multi-task, hold your coffee, a paddle, or phone.
- When not in use, the elastic bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
At only 70g, the leash is incredibly lightweight and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
- Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
- The leash cuff is made from Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.