Starboard Stream Crossover SUP
The Starboard Stream Crossover inflatable stand up paddleboards 11’0″ length is designed for river racing with it’s narrow nose to allow for a faster glide and the 34″ width that gives you extra stability for paddleboarders up to 255 lbs. This board is not just a great river runner but makes a great durable all around board to share your time on the water with friends and family.
Equipped with neoprene handles and the bungee straps make it easy to store your water bottles and gear while on the water. Being concsiouse of the environment, Starboard uses an inverted EVA deck pad that allows for every other board to use a reverse color combination deck pad for minimize waste.
DIMENSIONS: 11’0″ x 34″ x 6″
TAIL WIDTH: 21.8″
VOLUME: 334 ltr
SUGGESTED RIDER WEIGHT: 130 – 255 lbs
FINS: Ph River fin and white water side fins. * New Leash on White Water fins to reduce the chance of losing the fin should it detach from the fin box.
INFLATABLE DELUXE TECHNOLOGY
• ULTRA LIGHT
• EXTRA STIFF
• CARBON RAILS
THE DELUXE EXPERIENCE
Lightest board Technology.
All the layers are fused in a single, glue-less process.
The rails are reinforced by a 3k Carbon laminated apex band.
The lamination process uses minimal glue and solvent and packing of the board is free of plastic.
Faster board inflation, with less effort.
The benchmark V8 flow valve gets you to 15–18 PSI faster and with less effort.
*Recommended to inflate boards between 15-18 PSI for optimum stiffness and performance.
• Neoprene paddle holder and carry strap on the tail.
• Center board carry handle.
• Integrated towing D-ring on bottom of the nose.
• Leash ring on the deck at the tail.
• 3mm square groove EVA deck pad with croc skin texture.
• FCS II SUP Touring 9” fin included on Racers, Deluxe Touring, Atlas, Blend and all Serenity models.
• FCS II Connect 8” fin included on Whopper, Wide Point, Drive and Explorer.
• Supplied with Magic Suit Case and Double Action pump.