The Best New Single or Tandem Inflatable Fishing Kayak
The newly redesigned 2021 Blackfoot Angler is a complete game changer for inflatable fishing kayaks. Designed for comfort and stability. The boat is decked out with the new AG Framed Seat with high or low settings and has plenty of room to add an optional second seat for tandem paddling. 9 Universal Mounting plats are included for adding a variety of fishing pole holders, bait tables, action cameras and more. The 40″ wide Inflatable Drop-stitch hard bottom floor with EVA traction pad allows for a comfortable and stable standing platform for casting. The cockpit and deck bungees allows for plenty of storage room for fishing tackle, dry bags, coolers and other gear. For extra storage and optional gear, the new Aquaglide Mollie Plates and mesh bags are perfect for extra storage or the optional Aquaglide Cup Holder, tool bags and first aid kits.
The Blackfoot is made of single layer commercial grade Duratex material and welded seams for lightweight and durability. A fish ruler is printed on the pontoon for easy access. The Drop-stitch inflatable hard bottom floor is made in the same way as an inflatable Stand Up Paddle and allows for a stable solid standing area as well as giving the kayak increased glide, durability and rigidity. New for 2021, Aquaglide has added EVA deck pad for added traction. 5 Scupper drains in the floor allow for quick easy drainage and allows for the kayak to be paddled on lakes, rivers or even mild whitewater. The bow and stern is outfitted with a durable nose cone to protect the nose from damage and includes an easy to carry handle and universal accessory mount for, anchor systems or action cameras. The built-in splash guard helps keep the cockpit dry while paddling. A universal US Fin Box allows for interchangeable fins to fit your paddling conditions. Included is an tooless fin screw and plate for easy installation of the the Aquaglide Posi-track Weedless Fin for effortless tracking.
The AG Framed Seat allows for a high or low sitting position. Setting the seat to the higher level allows for better visibility and easy casting while the lower seat position will be more stable. The breathable back rest with built in storage pocket is fully adjustable with two easy straps. The under seat shelf is perfect for storing tackle boxes and other easy to access items. The seat can easily be removed for a beach chair while on land.
The Aquaglide Fishing Cooler is included with Blackfoot. The soft cooler features 4 built in fishing rod holders, front pocket, zippable storage area for maps and paperwork as well as velcro on the bottom to secure to the floor of the kayak.
River Crossing 173L Storage Backpack comes with all Blackfoot model kayaks and features a fully zippered bag with outer paddle pocket comes with mesh side panels for drainage and breathability. For easy carry, padded shoulder and waist straps they can be easily stowed away when not in use. Eternal straps for attaching the AG Framed Seat. This allows for clean easy transportation and storage. The River Crossing bag even can be checked in as luggage on a flight.
The Aquaglide inflatable kayaks are the way to go. They are extremely well performing kayaks that are not only durable but lightweight, easy to transport and require very little room to store.
Shop Notes: We have been using the Aquaglide inflatable kayaks in our rental fleet for the past 5 years and our customers couldn’t say more about their performance and quality.
Key Technical Features of the Blackfoot 130
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durableDrop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
- MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
- Universal Accessory Mounts – for mounting cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Cockpit Splash Guard – keeps water out and paddler dry
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 33-pounds and includes River Crossing backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
2021 Blackfoot Users Features
- AG Frame Seat – with high or low settings, adjustable back angle, and under-seat storage shelf
- Posi-track Weedless Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- EVA Traction Pad – for added grip when things get dicey
- Fishing Cooler – with included rod holders and map case
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Scupper Drains – five (5) drains open easily to drain any water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat, extra throw bags, or other gear
|Best Use||Fishing, Angler|
|Material(s)||Commercial Grade Duratex|
|Number of Paddlers||Single Person (1 Person)|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||650 pounds|
|Seat||1 AG Fram Seat Optional: 2nd AG Frame Seat|
|Accessory Mounts||9 Universal Accessory Mount Plates|
|Drain Plugs||5 Screw in drain plug|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey-Roberts type valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, 1 AG Frame seat, River Crossing Backpack, and repair kit|
Duratex Kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water. For extra UV protection to keep your kayak looking new, we suggest using a product like 303 before storing.