We can ship to virtually any address in the United States.** Fixed shipping rates and Free shipping, when applicable, is only available in the continental US and extra charges may apply to Alaska and Hawaii. ** No international shipping is available. All products Riverbound Sports ships are insured. For any items received damaged, please see “Damaged Return Policy” section for instructions.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based or oversize shipping. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Flat Rate Hard Paddle Board LTL Freight Shipping Cost is $150.00 to the continental US unless marked as “Free Shipping”. Some “On Sale” items may carry additional charges and will be noted in the product detail.
- Inflatable Paddleboards and Kayaks ship free to the continental US
- Hobie Epoxy Paddleboards and Eclipse shipping cost – $156.00 per board in the continental US
- Used or Demo Boards do not include free shipping. Shipping cost will be priced at request.
- Accessories and Apparel ship free unless otherwise marked in the product detail.
- Overweight Accessories or bundled item may not qualify for free shipping. For information, please contact the store for pricing 480.463-6686.
Riverboundsports.com would like you to be fully satisfied with your purchase and offers a 60 day Money Back Return Policy.
Please email email@example.com or call 480.463.6686 for assistance with your return. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item. Items being returned for full refund must be in new/unused and in original packaging.
No returns on special orders or clearance items.
Items must be sent back freight prepaid; no C.O.D.’s will be accepted.
Damaged Returns Policy
When receiving shipped goods, please check all items and notify us of any damage immediately. Take photos of packaging and product shipped.
- Epoxy / Carbon Paddleboard – You will receive an email with full receiving instructions once your board has shipped. Be sure to fully inspect the box and content before letting the drive leave. Take pictures and note on the BOL any damage to the box. If contents are damaged, you may refuse the shipment. Please notify us with information right away (480) 463-6686.
- Inflatable Paddle boards and Kayaks – Shipped UPS. Take pictures and note any damage to the box. If contents are damaged, you may refuse the shipment. Please notify us with information right away (480) 463-6686.
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five business days of receipt of your return.
Note: Warranties vary depending on manufacturer. Please contact us for warranty information.
Paddle boards are sensitive to direct sun and excessive heat while not in use. Do not leave any paddleboard in a car or paddleboard bag for extended time in the heat. Any warranties will not be excepted for any item that show damage due to excessive heat, repairs, abuse or damage not due to manufacturing or material quality of your product.