The Ray Pocket Touring model is extremely portable, making it the ultimate travel companion. The compact Pocket backpack with easy entry zipper fits the board, paddle, pump, accessories and easily fits paddle.
The travel-friendly touring iSUP is built in a tough but light construction that allows it to be packed into a backpack half the size of a regular iSUP. With a thinner deck pad and tough but flexible construction, the Ray Air Pocket Edition can be rolled and packed into a much narrower bag. Based on our highly versatile Ray Air 11’6’’, the efficient shape is packed with volume – offering safe, stable paddling and superb glide – which makes it the perfect iSUP for everyone paddling some distance.
With its minimal weight and dimensions nothing comes close the convenient handling of our Pocket Edition iSUPs!
A lightweight, strong and value-minded Micro Technology.
Technology: Micro Technology
Our new Micro technology provides a featherweight and quality construction that can be rolled and packed into a backpack half the width of a standard iSUP package. The reduced pad and our twin Click Fin system make it possible to have a regular sized iSUP packed into minimal space.
- Touring Shape for stability and effortless glide
- Quality Rail Design and Graphics gives the Fanatic Air a great look
- Bungee Tie-downs perfect for storing gear while paddling
- Comfortable Carrying Handle to get to and from the water
- Fin System 2x 4.5’’ Click Fins – no tools required – fit and remove in seconds
- Reduced area deck pad in standing area to aid packing
- Extremely portable, the ultimate travel companion
- Fanatic Power Pump HP8 for fast easy inflation
|Fly Air Tour 11’6″||11’6″||31″||6″||299L||18.75 LBS||220 LBS|
|Best Use||Tour, Travel|
|Paddling Level||Entry Level to Everyone|
|Material (s)||Single layer Drop-Stitch Light technology (PVC)|
|Fin System||2x 4.5″ Click Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey Roberts valve (HR)|
|Included in Box||Board, Fins, Pump, Compact Pocket Bag, and Repair Kit|