Do you have a question about paddle boarding or kayaking in Arizona? Just Ask Teri!
Where is the best places to paddle board around Phoenix?
This is a great questions! It’s funny that many people are surprised that Arizona has so many great places to paddle board and kayak.
Here is a list some of our favorite easy day trip locations to paddle around Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, and the west valley.
1. Canyon Lake – Boulder Recreation is perfect for new paddlers
2. The Salt River – Launch from Water Users to Phon D
3. Saguaro Lake – Paddle from Butcher Jones Recreation Site
4. Lake Pleasant – Fireman’s Cove
5. Tempe Town Lake – Launch from the plastic dock at the Marina
6. Bartlett Lake – Launching from the Flats Area
Be sure to check out Riverbound Sports Places to Paddle for a full list of great Arizona kayaking and paddleboarding locations.