The Red Paddle leash has been designed for flat water paddlers and racers who want to make sure they are not getting any excess drag from their leash being in the water.
- Designed for no excess drag on flat water for paddlers and racers in water sport activities
- Use with different leash points, coil leash is supplied with a length of rope for traditional leash points or back of board leash points
- Ideal length 7mm dual cord coiled leash and pivot points to reduce twist and leash from touching the water
- Easy to use simply attach to ankle every time your out on water, made from durable neoprene
- Featuring quick release loop for unsafe situations and integrated key pouch on neoprene cuff
The leash features a interchangeable ankle or calf cuff with a quick release loop and integrated key pouch. It has a 7mm dual cord coiled leash which prevents the leash from dragging in the water plus dual pivot points to reduce twist. The leash is supplied with a length of rope so you can use with tradition leash points or can attach directly to our leash points which you can find at the back of any Red Paddle Co board.
There are no reviews yet.