The 2022 Starboard Generation Lite Tech. Surfing, Racing and Touring
Fairly parallel, which delivers a predictable and controlled glide. The wide nose delivers fast acceleration when sprinting as it floats on top of the water. The tail is pulled into a square shape, making it easier to sink for fast buoy turns and most responsive to turn sharply in surf.
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
ROUND VEE NOSE
- Helps lift the board to accelerate faster and maintain a higher top speed.
- It also floats over chop smoothly, making it versatile to handle all conditions.
- Helps stop the board from diving in the surf and downwind, as well as lifting over chop upwind.
- The curved rocker is fast on flats, smooth in the surf and very capable in chop.
Technology: Carbon Top
Carbon Top features a full deck of Biaxial Carbon mixed with a protection layer of strategic lower weight glass placements. The intelligent light material mix makes the board light to carry, provides instant acceleration and top speed on the water, at the best value ever.
- Shoulder carry strap makes it easy and lighter to carry, bungee tie downs nose and tail to transport gear.
- Introducing light biaxial carbon on the deck mixed with a protective layer of low weight fiberglass placement resulting in the lightness you can feel.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistant and rigidity.
- 2 x T-stringers on the full deck significantly increase strength against total breakage in waves. (Special on Generation board only)
- EVA Traction Pad
|Best Use||Touring, Surfing or Race|
|Paddling Level||Intermediate to Advanced Paddlers|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||220 LBS|
|Fin System||8″ & Side: 5.5″|
|Included in Box||Board & Fin|