2022 Starboard Deluxe Single Touring SUP
The Starboard overall balanced glide experience and the added premium features such as the Welded Rail Technology, make their inflatable Touring boards some of the highest rated boards worldwide.
The 12’6 x 30″ Deluxe Single Chamber is suited for riders up to approximately 245 lbs and combines a balance of speed, stability and maneuverability. The narrow outline shape makes it the fastest to paddle and easiest to track in a straight line by keeping the paddle closer and at a more vertical angle. The parallel outline recovers the stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide.
The new wider noise and square tail on the Touring SUPs provides added stability in rough conditions without compromising the great glide and tracking.
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- Narrow midsection & wide tail makes for faster glide, more stability, and easier to turn.
- FCS Mount with included STAR Mount to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder or GPS.
- Front & Rear Bungee Tie-downs to securely attach your gear.
- 2IN1 Shoulder Carry Strap & Paddle Holder.
- Includes Saterboards Lightweight Safety Leash.
- Re-cover Roller Bag lightweight, durable and comfortable backpack style wheel bag.
- Rail Edge Technology at the rear of the board allows the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
Deluxe Single Chamber Construction
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven drop stitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength together with the 3K compression bands. (3K bands only on double chamber models)
New woven drop stitch technology is used on the top and the bottom of the board.
The process starts with a glue-free PVC lamination. The new weave provides a structure for the polyester yarns – which gives the board its shape. The weave has less give than the traditional knitting method. Knitted fibers have soft and stretchy properties, whereas this new weaving is superior in stiffness, reflex, and rigidity.
On average Starboard has cut the board weight by over 3 lbs. The yarn threads are reduced per square centimetre for better reflex, less plastic and a lighter paddle board. Less weight, faster acceleration, easier to carry.
The Woven Technology creates a lighter, stiffer and more responsive board.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
|Model||12’6″ x 30″|
|Deluxe Single Chamber|
|Rider Weight||Max 245 lbs|
|Fin Set Up||Single US Fin Box|
|21 lbs (Avg)|