2019 Starboard Tikhine Inflatable Series Stand Up Paddleboard
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDED TECHNOLOGY
– Stiff and hard standing plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
- Beautiful artwork and inspiration.
- Shoulder Carry Strap making them effortless to carry to the water.
- Tail carry handle can be converted to a paddle holder, one of many Starboard innovations.
10’2″ x 31″ Tikhine Zen Inflatable This fun compact board’s wide tail makes it easy to step back and make quick fun turns. The glide sensation of the very light hull makes it a top choice for riders 90 to 200 lbs.
|Model||11’2″ x 32″||10’2″ x 31″|
|340.3 cm||309.8 cm|
|81.2 cm||78.7 cm|
|12 cm||12 cm|
|39.8 cm||55.6 cm|
|Volume||261 L||228 L|
|Rider Weight||100-220 lbs||90-200 lbs|
|Fin Set Up||Thruster||Thruster|
|Fins||Fixed fins||Fixed fins|
|24.5 lbs (Avg)||23 lbs (Avg)|