The Fastest Board on Flat Water and Chop
The new 2021 Sprint refinements provide a faster, more efficient board while maintaining similar stability as the 2020 models.
Starting with the new squarer nose shape that slices through the water. The angled nose design with sharp centre nose ridge and angled rails limits water wrapping around the nose for a more stable ride.
The new 1″ narrower outline accelerates faster and maintains a higher top speed by reducing friction and drag. To support stability and pop, the nose and tail outline remain the same as the 2020 model and provide the same size inside cockpit standing area.
To support stability, The thicker profile and tail flat side rails help the Sprints linear glide and balanced trim, minimizing pitching and provides a less twitchy feel when switching between paddle strokes. The Chamfered rail edge provides secondary stability to restrict the board from rolling.
A new shollower bottom center channel helps provide a faster lift, increased acceleration and overall top speed.
The Sprint is not just Starboard’s fastest race board; it’s possibly the proven fastest board in the world, winning more races in the last 3+ years than any other board in th
Technology: Carbon Sandwich
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
- Lightest and strongest race board construction.
- Super lightweight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
- While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
- High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength.
NEW DUGOUT RAILS
Shaped for maximum stability, comfort and helps with balance in choppy conditions.
- Prevents water from wrapping into the standing area, adding excess weight and drag.
- Improves stability due to the lower center of gravity.
- Rails are angled outwards so, the widest point is at the top of the rail, and the narrowest outline is at the bottom.
- The wide top rail provides stability while the narrow planning surface reduces drag and increases overall speed.
|Best Use||Flat Water to Chop Racing|
|Type||Carbon Race Board|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||220 lbs|
|Fin System||Single Race Ultra 2.0 Fin|
|Included in Box||Board & Fin|
There are no reviews yet.