Sunset SUP Yoga at The Saguaro Hotel – Postponed
Enjoy an evening sunset session on the beautiful pool at The Saguaro Hotel in Old Town Scottsdale.
SUP yoga and SUP fitness are a fantastic way to explore your own balance, physical abilities and reset your mind. Classes are designed for all skill levels. Whether you have experience on a paddleboard or on a yoga mat, or both, or none of the above, our instructors work with each participant to make modifications to keep it challenging and fun! Classes are hosted weekly so be sure to check the calendar for availability.
What to wear:
• Swim Suits or workout wear that can get wet or water wicking material
• Sunscreen, hats, sunglasses depending on the time of year
• The hotel has towels and amenities for changing
• Bring a change of clothes if you fall in.
What to expect:
• Boards and equipment are provided
• You do not need prior paddling or yoga experience
• You don’t have to stand to have a good time
• You will get wet
• You will need to be comfortable on or in the water
The hotel has a coffee bar that serves a variety of teas and juices, or enjoy post yoga cocktail from the poolside cantina
Bring some friends or meet some new ones. Class size is limited so secure your spot early.
Cost is just $45 per person.
If you have any physical conditions we need to consider, please do not hesitate to contact us in advance or speak to the instructor at check-in. For participants weighing over 230 lbs should, be sure to let us know so we can bring appropriate equipment.