Imagine Rapidfire River Inflatable SUP
The Inflatable Rapidfire DLX is built with progressive rocker and outline providing maneuverability and stability to allow you to make the moves needed to negotiate down a technical section of river. All of this with the convenience and portability of a board that fits into a backpack allowing you to get out there and explore. The aggressive tail and rail kick-pads lock in your footing. Kick-up skeg offers directional drive with out the hassle of getting hooked up on rocks. Multiple grab handles for remounting quickly between falls.
DLX Technology consists of a high pressure double layer PVC construction, reinforced rails, and premium outfitting features and accessories.
RAPIDFIRE DLX FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- DLX Construction: Double side-wall rails provides added stiffness and durability
- DIMENSIONS: 9’6” x 36” x 6” 321 LTR
- CARGO BUNGEE: Bring your gear along using the easy to reach cargo bungee mounted just in front of the standing area.
- COMFY-GRIP HANDLE: Ergonomic handle strategically placed and balanced to ease transport.
- RAIL AND TAIL KICKS: Kick pads on the rail and tail sure up your footing in rough waters.
- AUTOMATIC RELIEF VALVE: Protects your board from damage due to over-inflation. Once the paddleboard gets to 17 PSI the auto relief valve will open to allow air out to protect the paddleboard.
- EVA DECK PAD: Diamond grooved for maximum comfort and traction.
- KICK-UP SKEG: Navigate shallow waterways without getting hooked up.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOARD
The Inflatable Icon DLX comes equipped with an aluminum paddle, high-pressure dual action pump, and a convertible wheelie backpack – featuring stowable shoulder straps, smooth rolling wheels, internal compression straps, and plenty of room to pack your paddle and pump along with the board.
There are no reviews yet.