The Big Fish 108 is the bigger pedal kayak featuring big time stability, comfort and convenience! This kayak was specially designed to accommodate the Pro Fish Pedal Drive, featuring the intuitive 8 Ball steering system and the oversized Beaver Tail rudder for the ultimate hands-free propulsion experience. Combine that with our Cathedral trimaran hull design, the Big Fish 108 offers industry leading stability for standing and sight casting, pedaling through big chop or catching the biggest fish of your life. The Big Fish 108 also features the EZ Rider Seat offering all day paddling comfort with multiple sitting and standing configurations – high, low, recline and flip away, which doubles as a lean bar when standing.
At 11′ and a capacity of 450 lbs, the Big Fish 108 is the pedal kayak for those who want to fish with confidence relying on its unbeatable stability – but don’t let its size fool you, the 108 is quick and easy to maneuver!
3 Waters Big Fish 108 Features:
- Pro Fish Pedal Drive system
- Integrated bow, stern and side carry handles
- Rod Tip Protectors on the bow of the kayak
- 8 Ball Steering System
- Trimaran hull design
- Bow Storage Console
- Reinforced Standing Platform
- EZ Rider Multi-Position Comfort Seat
- Bow & Stern Uni-Track Accessory Rails
- Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Stern Gear Storage w/ Bungee
- Beaver Tail Rudder
- Transducer Mount – Located in Bow Hatch
3 Waters Big Fish 108 Specifications:
- Length: 11′
- Beam: 38″
- Weight: 135 lbs. (Without seat and drive)
- Capacity: 450 lbs.