The Backwoods Angler 75 is Perfect for Hitting Your Favorit Remote Fishing Spot
The Backwoods Angler 75 is designed for the outdoor adventure. Coming in at under 10 lbs, the Angler 75 is perfect for hiking to your favorite fishing spot, floating rivers or just exploring. The compact size takes up minimal in RVs and small cars for car camping. The 7.7″ in length teardrop shape helps with tracking and the front V shape allows for easy forward motion and a straight glide. 20″ fish ruler printed on the side of the cockpit for easy access. The inflatable seat and backrest keeps you off the floor to help keep you dry and comfortable. The entire kayak packs down to the volume of an ultralight sleeping bag and can easily be carried in a backpack.
The entire package, kayak, bag, pump and seat is less than 10 lbs.
Constructed of Heavy-duty TPU nylon and welded seams for durability, stiffness and abrasion resistant. Bungee systems at both the front and rear of the kayak to carry gear and velcro paddle holders on the side of the kayak. For extra tracking, the Aquaglide weedless ultralight fin is included and is quickly and easily attaches with no tools needed. The Backwoods kayak comes with an ultralight foot bump to quickly inflate the single Boston Valve. The included carry bag can also double as a dry bag while on the water or be used to inflate the kayak with no additional pumps needed. The integrated Mollie Plates allow for easy storage first aid kits, tools and the optional Aquaglide cop holder.
For the ultimate in versatility and go anywhere kayaks. The new Aquaglide ultralight Backwoods kayaks are the best lightweight kayaks available at a reasonable price.
Key Technical Features of the Backwoods Angler 75
- Heavy-duty TPU Cover and Floor – uses nylon reinforced single-sided TPU specifically engineered to take a beating
- MOLLE Plates Storage System – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
- Ultralight Design – weighs only 9 lb. 11 oz. for effortless transportation and storage
Backwoods Users Features
- Inflatable Seat – with comfy cushioned seat area and backrest
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides of the deck, offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Ultralight Quick Release Fin – for improved tracking
- Webbing Carry Handles – on front and sides for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Boston Valve – for quick inflation and deflation
- Ultralight 2-Stage Foot Pump – for quick and easy inflation
- Storage/Inflation Bag – doubles as primary inflation tool and dry bag
|Best Use||Recreation, Fishing|
|Material(s)||Heavy-duty TPU Cover|
|Number of Paddlers||1 Adults|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||300 LBS|
|Seat||Inflatable Seat & Backrest|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Boston Valve|
|Included in Box||UltrLight kayak, 1 inflatable seats, storage bag, foot pump and repair kit|
Heavy-duty TPU Cover kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water.