The Solo Sit-in Kayak by Aquaglide
The Aquaglide Navarro offers a single person sit-in kayak that stays dry and comfortable for year round paddling.
The haul design allows for stability and comfort and the low rocker allows the boat to track straight. The hard bottom drop-stitch floor for stiffness, comfort and performance. The bladers are constructed with welded bladers and covered with Aquaglide Hex-shield 600 denier polyester for durability and UV protection. The Hex-shield covers is used for the non-removable stern and bow decks. Keeping you warm and dry.
Easy seat installation with adjustable D-ring straps and velcro along the floor and bottom of the Core 2.0 seats. The Deck offers a zipper for easy access to storage in the bow area and bungees to allow for plenty of bow deck storage for dry bags or other gear. Designed with an inflatable cockpit rim helps keep water out and can be fitted with the optional spray skirt for added dryness and warmth. The built in paddle holders on both sides of the kayak offer hands free access while your not paddling.
The Navarro 110 offers padded carry handles are located at front and rear of the boat as well as each side of the cockpit for easy solo carrying.
Keep your kayak like new by easily cleaning it with a mild soap and water.
Key Technical Features of the Navarro 110
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the element
- Drop-stitch Inflatable Hard Bottom Floor – provides durability, rigidity and optimal performance
- Seals 2.2 Spray Skirt Compatible – optional accessory spray skirt helps keep the elements out during cold or adverse conditions
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 28-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Navarro Users Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offer an thick padded seat cushion and breathable adjustable high backrest
- Adjustable Foot Rest – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Bow & Stern Zip Storage – keeps gear dry and allows for easy access
- Carry Handles – on bow and stern as well as each side of. the cockpit for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungee – on bow offers secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Inflation Valve – A single Halkey Roberts for Hard Bottom Floor and a Boston Valve for each pontoon allows for quick inflation and deflation
- Polyamide Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear
|Best Use||Recreation, Touring, All Season Kayak|
|Material(s)||HexShell covered pontoons w/ drop stitched floors|
|Number of Paddlers||1 Adults|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||250 LBS|
|Seat||Core 2.0 Seat|
|Drain Plugs||Cockpit Drain|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey Roberts and Boston Valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, 1 seats, storage bag, foot rest and repair kit|
HexShell kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water.
There are no reviews yet.