A Fun, Nimble Single Person Kayak by Aquaglide
The Aquaglide Noyo is the smallest decked inflatable kayak. At 9 Feet in length and only 21 pounds, the Noyo is easy to carry and a stable, easy to maneuver kayak on the water. Designed as a sit-in kayak, with full coverage on the bow and stern to help keep you dry and warm for all season paddling. Perfect for someone looking for shorter paddles on flatwater or calm river.
The haul design allows for stability more nimble, maneuverable paddling kayak. The inflatable floor allows for stiffness, comfort and performance. The bladers are constructed with welded bladers and covered with Aquaglide Hex-shield 600 denier polyester for durability and UV protection. The Hex-shield covers is used for the non-removable stern and bow decks. Keeping you warm and dry.
Easy seat installation with adjustable D-ring straps and velcro along the floor and bottom of the Core 2.0 seats. The Deck offers a zipper for easy access to storage in the bow area and bungees to allow for plenty of deck storage for dry bags or other gear. The built in paddle holders on both sides of the kayak offer hands free access while your not paddling.
Keep your kayak like new by easily cleaning it with a mild soap and water.
Key Technical Features of the Noyo 90
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the element
- Drop-stitch Inflatable Hard Bottom Floor – provides durability, rigidity and optimal performance
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 21-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Navarro Users Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offer an thick padded seat cushion and breathable adjustable high backrest
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Bow & Stern Zip Storage – keeps gear dry and allows for easy access
- Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungee – on bow offers secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Inflation Valve – Boston Valve allows for quick inflation and deflation
- Polyamide Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear
|Best Use||Recreation, All Season Kayak|
|Material(s)||HexShell covered pontoons w/ drop stitched floors|
|Number of Paddlers||1 Adults|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||250 LBS|
|Seat||Core 2.0 Seat|
|Drain Plugs||Cockpit Drain|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey Roberts and Boston Valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, 1 seats, storage bag, foot rest and repair kit|
HexShell kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water.