A durable entry level two-piece paddle for the kayak fishermen who occasionally likes to wet a line.
A great entry level paddle or for the weekend warrior that’s hard on their gear and looking for an affordable, and extremely durable paddle. The snug-fitting 3 hole snap-botton ferrule allows for easy feathering adjustment and the 2-piece paddle design allows for easy transportation.
- Available in 230, 240, 250, and 260 cm lengths
- Strong aluminum shaft and tough polypropylene blades
- Built-in hook retrieval system
- Durable two-piece construction
- Snug-fitting 3 hole snap-button ferrule that is adjustable for feathering angles 0° & 60° (L or R)
|Paddling Level||Entry Level Paddlers|
|Length||230, 240, 250 , 260 cm|
|Blade Size||6.75 x 18 in.|
|Blade Surface Area||89 sq. in.|
|Ferrule Angles||0° & 60° (L or R)|