Asymmetric blades, providing moderate power for long distance courses and touring paddling. The long and slender blades give also more comfort in windy and choppy conditions. Fitted with anti – drip shields and mounted on a black anodized shaft.
The Sport “4-part” paddle retains all the propelling force and versatility of the other paddles in the Sport range, with the advantage of being able to dismantle it into 4 parts. This makes it much easier to handle and pack away in a bag with an inflatable kayak or in a boat’s hold.
Shaft: aluminium 29.5mm
Blades: polypropylene + fiberglass
Weight: 1.35kg / 2.98lbs
Locked : pin lock system
- Mounted on a black anodized shaft which can be detached in the middle for easy transport and storage
- The 4 sections are locked together using a stainless steel push pin system.
- While dismantled, the 4 parts are joined together by an elasticated strap
- Asymmetric blades, providing moderate power
- Can be adapted to left-handers.
There are no reviews yet.