A Lightweight, 2 Person Flatwater Touring Kayak Perfect for Your Next Expedition
The Deschutes 145 2 person inflatable kayak is a lightweight durable flatwater boat constructed of single layer Duratex material, feather frame inflatable cross beams, and welded seams. The lightweight EVA floor allows for fast easy setup and ridged floor for a lower center of gravity. The boats performance comes from the lower rocker profile and sleek narrow tubs provide a longer glide for an efficient paddling kayak. The front and rear bungee straps and under deck storage provides plenty of storage space for single day or extended excursion.
Weighing in at only 27 lbs and small footprint when deflated, this is a great kayak for people that have limited storage. A durable fun kayak you’ll love to paddle on your next adventure.
Shop Notes: .A perfect choice for RVers and people that like to travel with their own gear. This is on of our popular kayaks in our Arizona rental fleet.
- The extra large open cockpit design allows for easy entry and exit.
- A lightweight design kayak with plenty of room for two paddlers and extra storage for extended excursions.
- Easy storage and transportation in the backpack style bag that comes with your Aquaglide kayak.
- The three Halkey-Roberts inflation valves allows for easy setup with a hand pump in about 10 minutes. For faster setup, a 12v pump can be used and makes inflation a breeze.
- Handles are provided at the front and rear of the boat as while as a handle on each side to allow easy access to and from the water.
- The two outer pontons and lower center of gravity with the EVA floor allows for added stability while paddling.
- The highback breathable adjustable padded Core Seats install with ease and allow for extra comfort
- The kayak is easily cleaned with a mild soap and water. For extra UV protection to keep your kayak looking new, we suggest using a product like 303 before storing.
|Best Use||Touring, Flatwater Kayaking, Expedition|
|Material(s)||Duratex w/ welded seams|
|Number of Paddlers||Single Person (1 Person)|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||600 pounds|
|Seat||Core 2 Seats|
|Drain Plugs||Single Screw in drain plug|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey-Roberts type valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, 2 seats, storage backpack, and repair kit|
Duratex Kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water. For extra UV protection to keep your kayak looking new, we suggest using a product like 303 before storing.