Evolve Skateboards GTX Street, All-Terrain, or 2N1
The perfect combination of style and ability, the Bamboo GTX Series electric skateboard is the insanely awesome carving machine for the wood deck loyalist who wants maximum performance! It’s the ultimate longboard with unrivaled electric performance.
Designed with 3000 watts of on-demand dual brushless sensored motor power, all new 97mm Evolve GT street wheels for increased speed, massive lithium battery for the longest ride time possible, the new wider super-carve truck system for stability whilst enabling tight carves, and a comfortable and flexible bamboo deck pimped with laser cut grip tape! What’s the result you ask? The Mac Daddy of electric skateboards capable of reaching speeds of 26 mph with a huge battery range of up to 31 mile per charge and a sweet deck flex that allows for a comforting ride!
The Evolve Bamboo GTX offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your speed mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use SLOW mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to ECO mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try FAST mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to GT mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient!
Available in the sleek Bamboo GTX Street, or the adventurous Bamboo GTX All-Terrain. Can’t decide between the street and all terrain version? You can have both with the 2in1 option!
Evolve GTX Bamboo Features:
- Range – Up to 31 miles on the street version. Up to 18.5 miles on the all terrain version. Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed – Approximately 22-26 mph on the street version. Approximately 22-25 mph on the all terrain version. This may vary depending on rider weight and terrain.
- Hills – Up to 25% gradient in GT mode.
- Recharge – Approximately 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 2.5hrs).
- Weight – 19.4 pounds (street) and 21.6 pounds (all terrain).
- Max Load – 220 pounds.
- Terrain – Smooth and hard surfaces (ie: tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the street version). Any hard or compact surface (ie: tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces) for the all terrain version.
6 Month Warranty
There are no reviews yet.