Evolve Skateboards GT Street, All-Terrain, or 2N1
Evolve Skateboards’ Bamboo GT series has helped revolutionize the standard in the electric battery skateboard industry. It spent over two years in development, this product line offers more power, performance, and versatility than its predecessors. The Bamboo GT Series is the hybrid of unparalleled performance with traditional longboard style, an effortless low profile package guaranteed to draw both attention, and envy.
A true longboard feel that made the bamboo models so popular, combined with 3000W dual brush-less motor power and the new wider super-carve truck system for stability to enabling tight controlled carves. The GT Street comes with the new smooth Evolve 83 mm GT Series wheels. With all that is good in our favorite skate wheels; grip, softness and durability. The GT All Terrain comes with 7′” durable pneumatic tires with a tread pattern that will give you a smooth ride no matter what path you choose. Sporting a graphic true to the legacy of the original bamboo series, the Bamboo GT Series embraces the comfortable locked-in feel of the Gen2 deck and flexible battery case to create a soft, surfy ride that is just perfect for cruising your favorite spots. Taking you up to 21 miles in a single charge, you will run out of path before you run out of battery!
Available in the sleek Bamboo GT Street and the adventurous Bamboo GT All Terrain. Can’t decide between the street and all terrain version? You can have both with the 2in1 option!
Evolve GT Bamboo Features:
- Range – Up to 21 miles on the street version. Up to 12 miles on the all terrain version. Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed – Approximately 22-26 mph on the street version. Approximately 22-25 mph on the all terrain version. Speeds may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
- Hills – Up to 25% gradient in GT mode.
- Recharge – Approximately 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 80 min).
- Weight – 17 pounds (street) and 22 pounds (all terrain).
- Max Load – 220 pounds.
- Terrain – Smooth and hard surfaces (ie: tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the street version). Any hard or compact surface (ie: tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces) for the all terrain version.
- Remote – Magnetic trigger controls for smoothest acceleration and brake feeling. LCD digital screen giving real time riding data such as speed, distance and board diagnostics. Programmable Safety/Deadman switch. Four speed modes (GT, FAST, ECO & SLOW). Ergonomic design with a rubber over-mold for ultimate hand comfort.
6 Month Warranty