Evolve Skateboards GTR Street, All-Terrain or 2N1
The Bamboo GTR marries the best features of old-school deck craftsmanship with the latest technology to produce the ultimate fun machine. Newly forged aluminium ‘Super Carve’ trucks for the ultimate riding experience no compromise has been made when it comes to strength, durability and ride quality
- Range – 31 Miles (Travel Battery – 10 Miles)
- Speed – 26 MPH
- Hills – 30% Gradient
- Wheels – Made in USA Evolve GT 97mm 76A (Black)
- Top Speed – Approx 42 km/h / 26 mph. Speed reduced as voltage decreases.
- Suitable Terrain – Smooth bitumen roads/footpaths/concrete
All Terrain Specs
- Range – 19 Miles (Travel Battery – 7 Miles)
- Speed – 22 MPH
- Hills – 25% Gradient
- Top Speed – Approx. 36km/h / 22mph. Speed will reduce as voltage decreases.
- Suitable Terrain – Any terrain – Short Grass, dirt tracks, roads and footpaths.
Available in the sleek Bamboo GTR Street, or the Bamboo GTR All-Terrain. Can’t decide between the street and all terrain version? You can have both with the 2in1 option! The GTR is compatible with the Evolve GT wheel range, 85mm Orangatang Caguamas and the 107mm Evolve/Abec 11 F1 wheels.
Evolve GTR Bamboo Features:
DECK MATERIAL: 3 Ply Bamboo / 2-Ply Fiber glass
DECK LENGTH: 38 Inches / 96 cm
WHEEL BASE: Adjustable – 37 to 36 Inches / 940mm to 910mm
TRUCKS: Forged / CNC Super carve 306mm/12 inch width
MOTOR: Dual 1500 watt (3000 watt total) high performance custom made brushless out-runner motors.
BEARINGS: Evolve Ceramic Precision Bearings
BATTERY: 14AH Samsung Lithium Ion battery with custom BMS (Patent Pending design) OR Travel Friendly 4.2AH Sony Lithium Ion with Custom BMS (Optional)
RECHARGE: Samsung Battery is 4-5 hrs. Sony Battery is 1.5-2 hrs.
REMOTE: R-2 Remote, Bluetooth control, instant trigger response.
MAX LOAD: 100 kg / 220 lbs
HILLS: Up to 30% gradient in GTR mode (insanely STEEP!)
BRAKING: Ultra smooth stepless braking control with regenerative recharging.
AESTHETICS: 1970 Muscle car vibe, strong, powerful yet comfortable to ride.
There are no reviews yet.