Evolve Skateboards Carbon GT Street, All-Terrain, or 2N1
The Carbon GT Series brings more power, more performance and more versatility than ever before. With 3000 watts of motor power, a new wider super-carve truck system, and a new sleeker, beautifully designed Carbon fiber deck, this is the most advanced Evolve electric skateboard ever!
We took an already razor sharp carving weapon, and made it even sharper. The beautifully designed GT Carbon Fiber deck with built in electrics has a precise low profile look and feel, allowing fantastic control and stability when riding. With an unrivaled 31 mile range, corners will turn into apexes, open stretches into runways, and wide open paths will make your list of favorite powder runs. The twin sensored brush-less motors combine to push 3000w of power to the ground through Evolves new smooth Evolve 83 mm GT Series wheels. With all that is good in our favorite skate wheels; grip, softness and durability. The GT All Terrain comes with 7′” durable pneumatic tires with a tread pattern that will give you a smooth ride no matter what path you choose.
The Evolve GT Street offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use “SLOW” mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to “ECO” mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try “FAST” mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to “GT” mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient!
Available in the F1 inspired GT Carbon Street, or the all new, go anywhere GT Carbon All Terrain. Can’t decide between the street and all terrain version? You can have both with the 2in1 option!
Evolve GT Carbon Features:
- Range – Up to 31 miles on the street version. Up to 18.5 miles on the all terrain version. Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed – Approximately 22-26 mph on the street version. Approximately 22-25 mph on the all terrain version. Speeds may vary depending on rider weight, battery voltage and terrain.
- Hills – Up to 25% gradient in GT mode.
- Recharge – Approximately 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 3 hours).
- Weight – 17 pounds (street) and 21 pounds (all terrain).
- Max Load – 220 pounds.
- Terrain – Smooth and hard surfaces (ie: tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the street version). Any hard or compact surface (ie: tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces) for the all terrain version.
- Remote – Magnetic trigger controls for smoothest acceleration and brake feeling. LCD digital screen giving real time riding data such as speed, distance and board diagnostics. Programmable Safety/Deadman switch. Four speed modes (GT, FAST, ECO & SLOW). Ergonomic design with a rubber over-mold for ultimate hand comfort.
6 Month Warranty
There are no reviews yet.