The Inflatable Mission DLX 12.6 is the perfect portable touring board for the on-the-go adventure enthusiast. Much like the Mission epoxy models, it’s parallel outline and low rocker combined with ample width make it fast and stable. Feature rich and complete with a convertible wheelie backpack, paddle and pump. Our DLX boards are durable, lightweight and take traveling with your gear to a new level.
Can your inflatable protect itself from over inflation?
The Imagine Mission DLX inflatable paddleboard like all Imagine inflatables come with a unique way of helping to protect your investment from over inflation. The summer sun and heat can increase the amount of pressure in your board, putting stress on the seams. To hep protect your board, Imagine has designed the Auto Relief Valve that will release just the right amount of pressure in your board to protect from damage caused by over inflation.
DLX Technology consists of a high pressure double layer PVC construction, reinforced rails, and premium outfitting features and accessories.
MISSION DLX FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- DLX Construction: Double side-wall rails provides added stiffness and durability
- DIMENSIONS: 12’6” x 31 x 6” 347 LTR
- CARGO BUNGEE: Bring your gear along using the easy to reach cargo bungee mounted just in front of the standing area.
- COMFY-GRIP HANDLE: Ergonomic handle strategically placed and balanced to ease transport.
- US FIN BOXVALVE / D-RING ASSEMBLY: New thermoformed housing combines Valve and D-ring in one neat package.
- AUTOMATIC RELIEF VALVE: Protects your board from damage due to over-inflation. Once the paddleboard gets to 17 PSI the auto relief valve will open to allow air out to protect the paddleboard.
- EVA DECK PAD: Diamond grooved for maximum comfort and traction.
- TOOL-FREE FIN SYSTEM: Snap-In fin system that takes just seconds to install.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOARD
The Inflatable Icon DLX comes equipped with an aluminum paddle, high-pressure dual action pump, and a convertible wheelie backpack – featuring stowable shoulder straps, smooth rolling wheels, internal compression straps, and plenty of room to pack your paddle and pump along with the board.
There are no reviews yet.