The All New 2018 CruisAir SE Inflatable SUP by JP Australia
CRUISING, TOURING & FITNESS
The CRUSAIRS design is perfect for your everyday paddle, touring and fitness. The 12’6″ x 32″ shape of the CruisAir allows for a stable board with a fast efficient glide. For this year we have tweaked the design of this bestseller slightly by adding width to the tail for more stability and improved traction. New for 2018: all the boards feature a double wall rail and a self-regulating pressure release valve. The boards come with a 3 piece paddle with compression clamps. Combine a top part with the bottom part for a great kids paddle.
All the CruisAirs feature a bungee rope on the nose
The boards come with an Alloy adjustable 3 piece paddle
THE MOST ADVANCED INFLATABLE TECHNOLOGY
In the past couple of years JP Australia inflatable boards have featured the best weight to stiffness ratio on the market. This year JP has taken another huge step forward. It was the goal to develop even lighter and stiffer boards with improved durability. The breakthrough was the pre-lamination process.
CM / INCH
CM / INCH
CM / INCH
+/-6% LBS / KG
|12’6“ x 32“ SE||381
JP Australia double layer Light Edition constructions both include the specially developed process of pre-lamination. This high tech process consists of machine-lamination of the multiple layers into a shell that has accurate thickness as well as superior abrasion and stretch properties. Compared to normal double layer boards. With Pre-Lamination technology, JP has been able to remove the manual glue application from the process and with it the room for error, the excess weight of the glue and the additional health hazards for our workers. The fiber reinforced layers create super strong and durable boards with a minimal amount of stretch.
The Superior Edition offers all the technical features of the Superior Stringer edition except for the stringer itself. The boards are therefore extremely durable, light and very stiff.
The 3 pre-laminated composite layers consist of 2 airtight PVC sheets bonded to a Polyester 1000D fabric to create one super strong shell. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric. The pre-lamination and the composite structure give you an unmatched weight/stiffness/durability ratio for inflatable SUPs.
- Layer #1: The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight.
- Layer #2: This Polyester 1000D fabric in combination with the layers 1 and 3 creates a super durable composite stretch-resistant structure.
- Layer #3: The top PVC layer locks the fabric for ultimate in durability and stiffness. Oh yes, and it gives your SUP its color.
- Rail Layer #1: This polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band connects the top and bottom pre-laminated triple layers.
- Rail Layer #2: This additional polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band makes sure that your SUP is 100% sealed and very durable.
There are no reviews yet.