Lightweight, low-profile design enhances mobility and comfort and eases re-entry on your board or boat while on the water.
The overhead entry design and dual flotation system of the Khimera PFD offers the best in comfort and security while out on the water. The lightweight and low-profile design enhances mobility and comfort and eases re-entry into your boat from the water. Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a snug, close-to-body fit. A front storage pocket allows for easy storage of quick energy while racing, your phone or extra CO2 to stay prepared. The front shoulder attachment points are perfect for a knife, strobe, or other gear and the reflective shoulder patches allow easier visibility.
This jacket is designed as a low profile vest the provide buoyancy to assist a paddler in the water and can be inflated either by pulling the inflation mechanism handle (CO2 inflation) for an additional 13 lbs of buoyancy.or the oral tub for extra floatation.
Re-arming on the go is a breeze, simply squeeze the air out of the inflation cell and add a new CO2 cylinder. The high quality materials selected ensure durability over time despite heavy use.
- Over-the-head entry provides a secure fit
- Dual flotation system blends the security of foam with the slim profile of an inflatable
- Lightweight and low profile design enhances mobility and comfort and eases re-entry into your boat from the water
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a close-to-body fit
- Re-arm is easy; simply squeeze the air out of the inflation cell and add a new CO2 cylinder
- Front storage pocket and slot hold extra CO2 cylinder (extra cylinder not included)
- Front shoulder attachment points for a knife, strobe, or other gear
- Reflective shoulder patches enhance visibility in low light conditions
- Provides 20.5 LBS of dual buoyancy when inflated (7.5 LBS foam buoyancy and 13 LBS buoyancy when the cell is inflated)
- Approval: Harmonized Level 70 – USA and Canada (Meets minimum buoyancy of 15.7 LBS)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit G (Model # MA7116)