Single Flatwater Touring Kayak by Aquaglide
THe Navarro is AquaGlide’s offers either open deck or use the optional zip in deck to protect you from the wet and cold elements, allows for all season paddling. Spray skirts are also available. The haul design allows for stability and comfort and the low rocker allows the boat to track straight. The hard bottom drop-stitch floor for stiffness, comfort and performance. The bladers are constructed with welded bladers and covered with Aquaglide Hex-shield 600 denier polyester for durability and UV protection. The Hex-shield is also used for the non-removable stern and bow decks with built in zippers for easy access to storage. Deck bungees also allow for plenty of bow deck storage. Easy seat installation with adjustable D-ring straps and velcro along the floor and bottom of the Core 2.0 seats.
- The extra large open cockpit design allows for easy entry and exit.
- Easy fin quick fin installation and removal for tracking
- Easy storage and transportation in the backpack style bag that comes with your Aquaglide kayak.
- The three Halkey-Roberts and Boston valve inflation allows for easy setup with a hand pump in about 10 minutes. For faster setup, a 12v pump can be used and makes inflation a breeze.
- 2 handles are provided on each side to allow easy access to and from the water.
- The two outer pontons and lower center of gravity with the EVA floor allows for added stability while paddling.
- The highback breathable adjustable padded Core 2.0 Seats install with ease and allow for extra comfort.
- The kayak is easily cleaned with a mild soap and water.
|Best Use||Touring, Flatwater Kayaking, Expedition|
|Material(s)||HexShell covered pontoons w/ drop stitched floors|
|Number of Paddlers||1 Adults|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||300 pounds|
|Seat||Core 2.0 Seat|
|Drain Plugs||Cockpit Drain|
|Fin System||Quick Release Fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey Roberts and Boston Valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, 1 seats, storage and repair kit|
HexShell kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water.