The Shelta Face Gaiter protects your face and neck from harmful UVA and UVB rays. Offering sun protection that won’t wear off, allowing you to spend the whole day on the water without burning.
Made from lightweight, moisture wicking stretch fabric, the Shelta gaiter features silicone coated laser-cut breathing holes. The breathable fabric offers UPF 50+ UV protection and covers the top of your nose down to your neckline with enough height in the back to fit over a cap or under your sun hat.
A sun hat should be just one component of your sun protection strategy when spending a full day under the sun. UV rays reflect from most surfaces, including water, which has around a 50% reflection rate. Comes with a handy re-usable storage pouch!
- UPF 50+ UVA/UVB rated fabric
- Lightweight and moisture wicking fabric
- Silicone Coated Laser cut breathing holes
- Reflective logo
- Contoured head shape for a snug and comfortable fit.
- Asymmetrical length for better neckline coverage.FABRIC: 88% polyester/12% spandex
Machine wash gentle cycle in cold with mild detergent.
Do not use bleach. Tumble-dry low. Do not iron