SIC Maui Flow 11.6 Air-Glide All Around Inflatable Paddleboard
All-Round Surf / Surf / Touring
The SIC’s FLOW 11.6’ Inflatable series stand up paddleboard was designed as an affordable inflatable with the same attributes of the Air Glide series with a more generous volume to support a heavier paddler. In addition to being incredibly light at only 23 pounds, the board’s structure and rigidity is attributed to the new Stringer Support Technology (SST), provides added stability when inflated. The board collapses and folds to store inside of a backpack to take your paddleboarding just about anywhere.
SIC Maui Flow Inflatable Paddle Board:
- (SST) Stringer Support Technology
- Ultra durable single layer
- PVC tarpaulin skin
- Double reinforced rail construction
- High pressure drop stitch construction (DSC) core
- Two stage pump: dual action to rapidly inflate and single action to bring up to max psi (10 psi min. to 15 psi max)
- Carry handle
- Surf leash ring and towing nose ring
- Coil leash (8’x 7mm)
- Cargo net
- Patch kit
- Standard backpack for easy transport and storage
- U.S. finbox compatible w/ toolless FCS Connect 9.0” fin for quick setup, breakdown and low stacking capabilities
Standard Characteristics of the SIC Maui Inflatables:
The best way to get into paddling with limited storage space, have a small car, or simply like the versatility and convenience. Inflatables paddleboard come in a small backpack style bag, take up very little space and are equipped with a high volume/high pressure pump. Inflatables also offer fun for the whole family. If you or your kids like to play rough or want to keep this board on the dock or deck of your boat, you cannot beat the durability.
They come in as many shapes and sizes as you can imagine and cover the full range of disciplines. They are generally 6 inch drop stitch which is thicker than a standard composite board. Inflatables also have higher volume and more stability than composite boards of similar lengths and widths. You can drop it or run it onto the rocks and for the most part not worry about it. In the event of a puncture, all SIC inflatables come equipped with a repair kit that’s as easy as fixing a flat tire on your bike. They lack the full performance of a composite board but advancements in materials and construction have closed the gap considerably.