The New 2022 Starboard All Star 14′ x 24.5″ Carbon Race SUP W/ Board Bag
The Starboard All Star is the world’s most winning, versatile and user-friendly race paddle board design. It comes in sizes for all rider weights and skill levels, making it the perfect board for anyone from entry-level riders to elite racers. The All Star is ultra stable and high-performing, thanks to its world-class design and construction. And because our pro athletes ride and race on production boards, you can be confident that you’re riding the very best when you choose the All Star.
The new, 2022 All Star 14’0″ x 24.5″ is designed for riders up to 200 lbs for all paddling conditions.
ALL STAR FEATURES:
NEW SELF-VENTILATING VALVE
- A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.
NEW NARROWER & SHARPER VEE NOSE
- Slices through the water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
NEW SOFTER RAIL EDGE AT THE TAIL
- Increases overall glide and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
NEW LOWER ROUND VEE BOTTOM
The center vee height has been lowered, creating a flatter overall bottom shape. This reduces the roll from side to side, increasing overall control, tracking and stability.
- Faster acceleration and overall glide per stroke.
- Upwind the narrower tail helps the board flow naturally with bumps, helping to lift the nose over swell.
- Downwind, it makes it more reactive to maneuver between bumps.
- Easier to sink the tail for fast snappy buoy turning.
NEW REFINED STANDING AREA THICKNESS
Limits water entering and helps water flush out quickly.
Helps to lower the rider’s center of gravity for improved stability and control. Riders can now reach faster speeds and maintain speed over a longer time as they can focus on paddling with maximum power, instead of losing energy balancing.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
- 4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
OPTIMIZED NOSE VOLUME
- Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
- Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose diving when paddling downwind.
- The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
The Starboard All Star is the perfect race board for anyone looking for a lightweight and durable option. This board features a carbon and high-density PVC construction that is both strong and lightweight.
Lightest and strongest race board construction.
- Super lightweight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
- While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
- High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength.
2022 All Star Specs
Board Weight tolerance +/- 5%
Pedro F. (verified owner) –
Great service, great staff. Diligent and great communication.
Robert Kelliher (verified owner) –
Just tremendous service, product knowledge, care in packaging and shipping. Awesome and seamless experience!
John Bowerman (verified owner) –
Very pleased with the concise communication and prompt responses