The Starboard All Star Inflatable Race SUP
This board was designed with speed in mind. The Starboard All Star Airline Inflatable Race SUP is designed with a sleek outline and cutting-edge technology that makes it faster and more responsive. The cutting edge standing tray provides stability and control while the edge release technology reduces drag for an even smoother ride. With a tensioned aramid cable running over the hull’s bottom and a carbon stringer for extra stiffness, you’ll be able to cut through the water like a knife. And thanks to Woven Fusion drop-stitch technology, this board will stay lightweight even when fully inflated.
This board is faster and more stable than ever before, thanks to its innovative design and construction. Plus, it’s lightweight and easy to transport, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
Technology: Deluxe – Single Chamber
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The free-flowing aramid cable locks the board in shape when inflated, creating a solid trustworthy hull sensation.
- The patented Airline Technology utilises a pre-set free-floating cable. It is attached to the nose, goes under the bottom and ends at the fin box. The preset cable is slightly shorter than the board so, when the board inflates, the cable comes under tension and stiffens the board significantly. We measured 1.8 cm less hull deflection in testing and World Champion Connor Baxter swears by it.
More Responsive, Stiffer, and LighterThe linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in the warp direction (the direction of the board’s length), maximizes stiffness and response. And unlike traditional knitted dropstitch construction, Linear Dropstitch secures the board’s shape better over time. Starboards Linear Dropstich with single layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
Welded Rail Technology
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
Tiki Double Action Pump
AST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
The Tiki Pump is an easy to use, comfortable and efficient pump that is perfect for inflating. The fixed hose and manometer position make it easy to use, while the 10% more efficient piston and outside tube make it perfect for those who want to save time. The wider removable foot base makes it more stable when pumping, while the upcycled fishing nets make it more eco-friendly.
Re-Cover Airline Board Bag
The carry bag is the perfect sidekick for the Starboard Airline. Made from 30 recycled plastic bottles and EVA side walls, this bag is not only eco-friendly but also durable and easy to pack. The shorter, wider design makes it easy to carry and store.
|Best Use||Race | Touring|
|Material(s)||Deluxe Single Chamber DropStitch|
|Fin System||1 Removable Center Race 23″|
|Inflation Valve||HR Valve|