New 2019 Starboard Inflatable Zen Lite Series Stand Up Paddleboard
Starboard’s Leanest, Lightest and Most Budget-oriented Boards
- The 10’8″ x 33″ makes it extremely stable for heavier riders and the family to enjoy. The length combines good glide and easy turning.
- The 11’2″ x 31″ narrower width makes for a faster glide, straighter tracking and easier maneuverability.
- The 12.6′ x 30″ Touring models straighter outline improves tracking and has a faster top speed. While the wide tail helps make it easy to turn.
NEW HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
– New welding technology turns 2 pieces of materials into a single solid unit resulting in an extra strong Mechanical Bond.
– A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and better for the environment.
– Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
ZEN LITE TECHNOLOGY
OUR LEANEST, LIGHTEST, AND MOST BUDGET-ORIENTED INFLATABLE BOARD
Stripped down to the core essentials. Built with single layer knitted drop stitch, double rail band and heat welded rails. The new toolless fin system is quick and easy to set up.
10’8” X 33” IGO – The 33” width makes it extremely stable for heavier riders and the family to enjoy. The length combines good glide and easy turning.
An ergonomically designed screw that can easily be adjusted using the fingers, allows the fin setup to be done without any tool.
This screw is connected to the fin so it cannot be lost.
|Model||12’6” X 30” TOURING||11’2” X 31” iGO||10’8” X 33” iGO|
|Tail Width (Imperial)||19.2″||18.9″||19″|
|Tail Width (cm)||48.8||48.0||48.3|
|Volume||351 L||298 L||301 L|
|Rider Weight||240 lbs||220 lbs||265 lbs|
|Fin Set Up||Single||Single||Single|
|Fins||Tooless Center Fin||Tooless Center Fin||Tooless Center Fin|
|Weight||9.8 kg (Avg)||9.0 kg (Avg)||8.8 kg (Avg)|