The Starboard Touring SUP is designed to explorer
The Starboard 14 x 30 Double Chamber Touring inflatable SUP is a high-performance stand-up paddleboard designed for touring and exploration on flatwater and open ocean conditions. This board is made with a double-layered PVC construction that provides excellent durability and rigidity.
The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring inflatable paddle board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind. Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddleboards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Rail Edge Technology effectively releases water at the tail and reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board. The Welded Rail Technology mechanically joins the deck and hull, making it a stronger and longer-lasting longer iSUP.
A complete package that includes a backpack, pump, paddle, and leash. This package makes it easy to transport and set up the board, making it a perfect choice for paddlers who want to explore remote locations and travel to different bodies of water.
Technology: Deluxe – Double Chamber
STIFFER, LIGHTER, MORE RESPONSIVE
- The Fusion Woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe boards extra strong and stiff.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
- Galvanized 2000D rails increase strength and stiffness.
- The Double Chamber (optional) brings the inflatable boards one step closer to a hard board feeling. The Double Chamber stiffens the board significantly, thanks to the double side walls around the second chamber. This chamber also offers extra safety flotation for any emergencies.
- Second inflatable chamber offers secondary floatation for any emergencies while the I-BEAMS making the board ultra stiff.
- The Starboard Touring boards have straight outline and relative narrow midsection, so you can keep the paddle closet to the board. This makes you feel more comfortable and stable while you also track better and glide faster.
- Touring M
More Responsive, Stiffer, and LighterThe linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in the warp direction (the direction of the board’s length), maximizes stiffness and response. And unlike traditional knitted dropstitch construction, Linear Dropstitch secures the board’s shape better over time. Starboards Linear Dropstich with single layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
Welded Rail Technology
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. This makes Starboard inflatable paddle boards stronger and longer lasting.
Tiki Double Action Pump
AST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
The Tiki Pump is an easy to use, comfortable and efficient pump that is perfect for inflating. The fixed hose and manometer position make it easy to use, while the 10% more efficient piston and outside tube make it perfect for those who want to save time. The wider removable foot base makes it more stable when pumping, while the upcycled fishing nets make it more eco-friendly.
Re-Cover Touring Board Bag
The carry bag is the perfect sidekick for the Starboard Airline. Made from 30 recycled plastic bottles and EVA side walls, this bag is not only eco-friendly but also durable and easy to pack. The shorter, wider design makes it easy to carry and store.
- Welded Rail Technology
- Galvanized 2000 D Rails
- Second inflatable chamber offers secondary floatation for any emergencies
- Stiff inflatable double I-BEAM stringer
- Free lightweight Starboard safety leash
- Front and rear bungee tie downs
- Dol-fin 22 single fin
- Re-Cover Board Bag wheel bag with carry straps, made from 30 recycled plastic bottles
- Tiki Double Action Pump
|Best Use||Touring | Exploring|
|Material(s)||Deluxe Double Chamber DropStitch|
|Weight Capacity||265 LBS|
|Fin System||1 Removable Center Dol-fin 22 Fin|
|Inflation Valve||HR Style Valve|