The Board to Explore – Fast, Stable, and Smooth
The Starboard Touring board is the ultimate adventure board. The fast stable design allows you to explorer longer distances with less effort and fatigue from trying to balance. The sleek design allows for a fast easy gliding board that is easy to track well. With the SUPs multiple bungee tie-down points at both the front and rear of the board, there is plenty of room for enough gear.
- Target rider: Suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
- Construction: Starlite
- Performance: Exceptional glide from a hull based on the new world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides unique balance and flotation to carry gear and supplies The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide.
- Key features: Deep center channel, boxy rails and flat side panes. Star Mount to adapt your SUP with a full range of accessories. Bungee tie-downs and FCS mount.
- Fins: Supplied with US fin box. Single fin setup provided with Balsa Core fins for Pine Tek and Starlite and Black plastic injection molded fin for Starshot and Paddle for hope.
- Conditions: Hull design and outline excels on flat-water yet volume placement enhances the performance for both upwind and light downwind chop
- Fast and stable designs. Allowing for less fatigue while paddling.
- Shaped thicker. To create more pop and acceleration.
- Mono Concave bottom. For that light feel through the water.
12’6″ x 29″ TOURING: Balances speed and stability offering the most efficient glide for riders up to 240 lbs.
- Length: 12’6″
- Width: 29″
- Thickness: 7.9″
- Tail Width: 19.3″
- Volume: 274 ltr
- Fin: Single, Center: Dol-fin
There are no reviews yet.