The Lightweight 3-PC Carbon Whitewater Paddle
The Legend 99 carbon 3-piece travel whitewater specific paddle that blends Werners bomber durability with ultra-light carbon and foam core materials for those paddlers that demand the most performance. The Dynel edging protects the blade from abrasion and hard impacts on rocks.
Wave surfing or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Legends 99 design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The LeverLock System offers 16 inches of adjustment to fit a wide range of paddler heights. Available in both standard and small fit shaft options.
Key Design Features
- Performance Level: Premium
- Blade Design: Carbon, Dihedral
- Blade Shape: 7 Degree blade offset
- Shaft Features: SUP Whitewater Travel Shaft, Fiberglass Straight, LeverLock Palm Grip
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 3 Piece
Weight Grams: 716g.
Weight Ounces: 25.25oz.
Length Range: LeverLock – 70″ – 86″
Blade Surface Area: 100 in2
Blade Length x Width: 19in x 7.25in
|Best Use||Whitewater, River, All Around|
|Paddling Level||All Level Paddlers|
|Type||Adjustable 3-Pc Travel Paddle|
|Length||Adjustable 70″ – 86″|