The Easy to Travel, Durable RiverSUP Whitewater Paddle
Your play Session has never felt better, your confidence never higher.
Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Session’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play. Werner’s Bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- The LeverLock System offers 16 inches of adjustment to fit a wide range of paddler heights. Available in both standard and small fit shaft options.
Key Design Features
- Performance Level: Premium
- Blade Design: Fiberglass, Dihedral
- Blade Shape: 7 Degree blade offset
- Shaft Features: SUP Whitewater Travel Shaft, Fiberglass Straight, LeverLock Palm Grip
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 3 Piece
Weight Grams: 920g.
Weight Ounces: 32.5oz.
Length Range: LeverLock – 70″ – 86″
Blade Surface Area: 100 in2
Blade Length x Width: 19in x 7.25in
|Best Use||Whitewater, River, All Around|
|Paddling Level||All Level Paddlers|
|Type||Adjustable 3-Pc Travel Paddle|
|Length||Adjustable 70″ – 86″|
There are no reviews yet.