The Big Fish 103 is the newest edition to the popular Big Fish kayak series. Like its older sibling, the Big Fish 108 was specially designed to accommodate the Pro Fish Pedal Drive, featuring the intuitive 8 Ball steering system and the oversized Beaver Tail rudder for the ultimate hands-free propulsion experience. Combine that with our Cathedral trimaran hull design, the Big Fish 103 offers industry leading stability whether you’re fishing for trophies or pedaling in leisure with friends and family. The Big Fish 103 features the EZ Rider Seat which offers all day comfort.
At a smaller 10′ 6″ but with a capacity of 397 lbs, the Big Fish 103 is the pedal kayak that can be your primary fishing vessel or a comfortable and easy to use recreational boat for a relaxing day on the water or for the whole family to enjoy.
3 Waters Big Fish 103 Features:
- Pro Fish Pedal Drive system
- Integrated bow, stern and side carry handles
- Rod Tip Protectors on the bow of the kayak
- 8 Ball Steering System
- Trimaran hull design
- Bow Storage Console
- Reinforced Standing Platform
- EZ Rider Comfort Seat
- Bow & Stern Uni-Track Accessory Rails
- Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Stern Gear Storage w/ Bungee
- Beaver Tail Rudder
- Transducer Mount – Located in Bow Hatch
3 Waters Big Fish 103 Specifications:
- Length: 10’6″
- Beam: 35″
- Weight: 110 lbs (Without seat and drive)
- Capacity: 397 lbs.