The award-winning Angler Pro is the best of the best and most used paddle by experienced anglers and ProStaffers alike.
- The 6x winner of ‘Angler Paddle of the Year’ award as voted by consumers in the YakAngler awards, marking it the best paddle in fishing.
- Blade patterns designed and selected by Bending Branches’ ProStaff and Ambassador teams
- The Angler Pro is commonly used by Bending Branches team members and competitive anglers for the optimal combination of weight savings and performance for the dollar.
- Compression molded fiberglass blades are renowned for their weight and longevity. Fiberglass composite blades lay-up save many ounces in a paddle, resulting in an easy paddling stroke and less fatigue at the end of the day. The cross dimensional fiber weave mean the blades have a slightly amount of flex and forgiveness to them, so they may wear but tend to hold up well over the long-haul.
- The blades shape design is renowned for offering a silky-smooth forward stroke with zero tolerance for fluttering, preserving your energy for longer paddling trips.
- 105 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks. It’s slightly bigger than some fishing paddles, but the larger size means it can handle trickier conditions and more weight.
- 100% carbon shaft is the lightest material available, so paddling is less fatiguing and more enjoyable on longer trips. The carbon weave is tight and secure, making it one of the strongest options available.
- The shaft is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Carbon ferrule insert is light, tight, and right for the long haul. This is a sizable upgrade over plastic or glass ferrule inserts.
- 40-inch tape measure on shaft is a sizing guide, allowing you to verify catches on the spot
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
Blade Material: Compression Molded Fiberglass
Blade Size: 7.25 x 18 in. (18 x 46 cm.)
Blade Surface Area: 105 sq. in. (677 sq. cm.)
Weight: 28.5 oz. (808 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0º & 60º (L or R)