The Ray Air offers generous volume and maximised waterline combine stability and straight-line performance, while the optimised thickness offers great rigidity for effortless paddling. The Ray delivers the ultimate touring experience – from beginner to experienced paddler!
A lightweight, strong and value-minded Drop Stitch Light Technology.
Technology: DS Light: Drop Stitch Light (Pure) Technology
A single layer Drop-Stitch Light technology provides a lightweight and quality construction without reaching deep into your pockets. Still produced at one of the world’s most renowned manufacturers, this inflatable technology is created with top quality materials and production standards you’d expect from Fanatic.
- Touring Shape for stability and effortless glide
- Quality Rail Design and Graphics gives the Fanatic Air a great look
- Bungee Tie-downs perfect for storing gear while paddling
- Diamond Grooving Footpad for traction and comfort
- Comfortable Carrying Handle to get to and from the water
- Removable Tool-free Fin for easy on and off
- Premium Backpack for easy loading and transportation
- Fanatic Power Pump HP2 for fast easy inflation
|Fly Air Tour 11’6″||11’6″||31″||6″||299L||17.5 LBS||242 LBS|
|Fly Air Tour 12’6″||12’6″||32″||6″||339L||20.5 LBS||260 LBS|
|Best Use||Tour, All Around|
|Paddling Level||Entry Level to Everyone|
|Material (s)||Single layer Drop-Stitch Light technology (PVC)|
|Fin System||Single Fly Air 19.5 cm|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey Roberts valve (HR)|
|Included in Box||Board, Fin, Pump, Premium Bag, and Repair Kit|