COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES ENFORCED AT RIVERBOUND SPORTS PADDLE COMPANY
We are open for business.
Well-Being & Safety Initiatives
At Riverbound Sports Paddle Company our priority is first and foremost the safety and well-being of our guests & staff. While we continue to closely follow the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, our staff is monitoring the most up-to-date information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Governor’s Office of Arizona, and the Mayor’s Office of Tempe.
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness across our entire showroom, warehouse and rental equipment. We have always had the highest level of cleaning standards and we have implemented additional cleaning protocols which follow U.S. Centers for Disease Control recommendations.
- Frequent handwashing, social-distancing, and wearing masks that cover the mouth and nose are required to be worn inside.
- All team members are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness and other related symptoms that can be transmitted to others.
- Frequent sanitizing procedures occur after each guest.
- Reservations in advance are required.
- Paperless, electronic waivers completed prior to arrival is in place for the health and safety of our guests and team members.
COVID-19 Safety Checklist
- Equipment is cleaned and sanitized after every use ✅
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits ✅
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced ✅
- Social Distance Markings/Signage ✅
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations ✅
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures ✅
- Curbside Pickup Available ✅
- Masks that cover both the mouth and nose are required ✅
- Health Screening Required-Staff ✅