The Malone Cable Lock provides a secure way to lock you kayak while traveling or storage.
The Malone Kayak Cable Lock provides an easy way to insure your kayak security while on the vehicle or in storage. Great for parking lots and other public places where opportunistic theft can quickly happen. This cable is designed for traditional sea kayaks and other boats with a longer narrow hull. They also work well to secure OC-1 Outriggers. Produced from stainless steel stranded cable and coated with a 3/8″ outer sleeve to avoid kayak abrasion. Comes in two pieces with key lock attachment.
Note: Cable locks prevent opportunistic theft. This security cable system is not intended to be anti-theft.
Cable Lock Features:
- 2 pc heavy duty cables with built-in loops and key lock
- Stranded steel construction with a poly coated outer sleeve
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 70″ (length) x 3/8″ (diameter)
- Construction: Stranded steel with poly outer coating
- Weight: 6 lb
- (1) 2 pc, 70″ Cable Lock with Loops & Key Lock
- (2) Keys
- (1) Instruction Card