A Single Person Self Bailing River Kayak – Stable and Responsive
The McKenzie 105 is made of durable commercial grade Duratex hull material with welded seams and Aquaglide has added an EvoBeam floor construction, and (4) mesh drains allow for quick water drainage. The highback adjustable padded Core 2 seat can easily be moved or removed to accommodate kayakers of varying sizes or gear placement . Ample cockpit tie-downs provide plenty of stowage for dry bags and other gear.
The new Aquaglide McKenzie solo inflatable, self-bailing kayak is for someone wanting an fun all-around paddling experience, from whitewater rivers to recreational paddling on lakes and coastlines. The McKenzie series hybrid whitewater and recreational flatwater design has the adventurous in mind with it’s traditional river-running outline and rocker providing stability, control and maneuverability in rough water, while the removable Posi-track fin allows for easy tracking on flat water.
Shop Notes: .A perfect choice for someone looking for a whitewater adventure river kayak that’s easy to pack and go anywhere.
Key Technical Features of the McKenzie 105
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 24-pounds and includes a backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
2021 McKenzie Users Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offers a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Seat Back Straps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
- Flexible Touring Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Self-Bailing Cockpit Drains – four permanently open mesh drains quickly remove water from cockpit
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Pressure Release Valve (PRV) – helps protect EvoBeam floor from damage due to over-inflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat
|Best Use||Whitewater, Recreation|
|Material(s)||Duratex w/ welded seams|
|Number of Paddlers||Single Person (1 Person)|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||300 pounds|
|Seat||Core 2 Seat|
|Drain Plugs||4 Mesh self-bailing ports|
|Fin System||Removable Posi-track fin|
|Inflation Valve||Halkey-Roberts type valve|
|Included in Box||Kayak, 1 seat, storage backpack, and repair kit|
Duratex Kayaks are easily cleaned with a mild soap and water. For extra UV protection to keep your kayak looking new, we suggest using a product like 303 before storing.