The M.I.T. 100 is a front entry manual inflatable PFD with a streamlined design for comfort and safety in calm water conditions. Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) and durable high tenacity nylon face fabric provide a lightweight and flexible fit. A manual inflation cord lets you deploy it by hand when needed. The simple 1-fold design makes repacking a cinch when it comes time to recharge, and safety checks are easy with the inflator inspection window and access flap.
The MIT 100 Manual Inflatable PFD provides 28 lbs of buoyancy and will turn most wearers face-up when inflated.
- Front entry with buckle for convenient donning and doffing
- High tenacity nylon face fabric is supple and durable
- Exclusive Membrane Inflatable Technology (MIT) creates a lightweight, flexible fit
- 1-fold design is easy to repack
- Inflator inspection window and access flap allow for easy safety checks
- Inflates via manual inflation cord
- Will self-right most wearers (face-up) once inflated
- Provides 28 LBS of buoyancy when inflated (1.5x regular foam PFDs)
- USCG – Recreational Type III (Meets minimum buoyancy rating of 22.5 LBS), Commercial Type V (Type III performance approved only when worn)
- Compatible with the 1.5” Buckle Belt Extender (model #MA7637)
- Compatible with Re-arm Kit D (model #MA2014)
There are no reviews yet.